We are happy to know about your interest as a contributing writer for HRwall. Before submitting you article we would request you to go through our guidelines that can further assist you in understanding the required format of article submission.
Guidelines for submitting article
- The article should not be more than 500 words.
- The article should have proper mention of all the references and additional resources (if any)
- The write up should be original.
- The content in the article can only be made “bold”, “itaclics” and “underline”
- If you are submitting a write-up on someone else’s behalf then proper accreditation of the person or organization should be mentioned.
- The content of the article should not involve positive or negative promotion of any individual, thing, organization or group.
- Any article with grammatical or punctuation mistake will not be accepted. All content should be checked and formatted before submission.
- Any personal information such as email id, phone number or postal address is not allowed to be posted by the respective author.
- Offensive to online community.
- Promotes racism, hatred and harm of any kind to the users on the basis of religion, culture, country, sect or group.
- Advocates harassment of another person.
- Promotes information that is false, misleading or involves illicit, abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous activities.
- Promotes unauthorized copy of another’s work.
- Displays pornographic material of any kind
- Provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner.
- Solicits personal information from anyone under 18
- Provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons.
The content is solely published for knowledge purpose and does not intend to promote individual opinions. By submitting your article you authorize HRwall to use and distribute the content. Also all the images, content, illustrations and design are not a contribution of any individual (s). All the rights of the website are reserved with HRwall.